Saturday, May 29, 2010

chavos

okay so on the off chance that the internet works with me long enough to do this...

A quick and inadequate of the chavos in San Pedro:
Alejandro. I just wrote about him in my last post.

Ramiro. Love from first night, and I will be squeezing him in my suitcase somehow. has a BA streak but he is adorable when he is jumping on me or saying goodnight.

Andres. we are warming up to each other quite quickly and he is easy to learn spanish from, because he will repeat it until I get it. I believe he is meeting his gf in the Zocolo tonight, although that could have been Luis Noe who told me that.

Luis Noe. hehehe I am pretty sure that he manuvers (sp) his hugs so that his head is in my chest, but he is still awesome and plays around me and I appreciate all his help all of the time, too.

Juan: not one of my favorites. makes fun of me. minimal love right now.

Urial: better than Juan, but not by much. Also mocks me. no thank you.

Samuel: BAHAHA I have a couple of videos of him on my camera and he is an absolute riot. love to play with him.

Jose: decievingly cute. he can be really disobidient (sp) and then just shyly grin and sometimes it works.

Alejandro: I think a lot is going on in that kiddos mind, because sometimes he sulks and is moody and I feel really bad for him, and other times he seems fine. maybe the epitome of an IPO chavo

Rey David. knows his name is David King in english hehe and he is probs one of the most grown up at 12 and is bullied lots on the walks to and from school but I feel like that kid has my back 24 7 and it is awesome

Alonso: aye ye ye that kiddo can get himself into trouble!! He has been at IPO for at least 2 years and takes everything personally and fights a lot, but he has a dimple that is quite like mine and he is cute...

shoot. who am I forgetting. sound of music part when she is God blessing the children and she forgets Kurt. but there is no Kurt here.

Adrian! how could I forget him! he is also freakin moody and sometimes loves me and sometimes ignores me. wow I am actually quite surprised he is the one I forgot. Sorry, Adrian! also, his name is hard to say with a spanish and not english accent.

and Sita and I are still working working working but it is so obvious to be that she is the Sita and San Pedro is the house for me!!
I am truly loving it more and more everyday and finally I am at the point where, although I am anxiously awaiting that August 13th flight, now I know it will be filled with sadness of leaving and not only happiness of coming/going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment