Sunday, May 23, 2010

part 2

so yep...I am just figuring out where I want to be here...
in LauraLand, I would be with the boys all of the days playing outside and they would not need to be punished and also there would be no bugs. probs would be slightly closer to august...this 12 more weeks to go is still freaking me out.
and in reality...I still don´t know. Valerie has asked me if I want to see more of Mexico...and you know, if I felt like I could work my way around Atlixco, maybe I would want to visit places near here, like Chiapas or...whatever else is around here. But it´s weird because I came totally totally thinking that for the most part, once I arrived at IPO I would be staying at IPO and now it turns out maybe not...and obviously I´m just not entirely comfortable with that.
also-a side note, Pat just told be via fb chat-for any of you who were waiting patiently for skype, it´s not installed on this comp and I can´t install it, either-that he thought/observed that the adults at IPO are kinda hard on the kiddos and yep they are but I think they might know what they are doing because on thurs, mi casa went around in a circle and each kiddo said how they arrived at IPO and the majority of them said that they had ran away from home...and in order to be at IPO, they have to have been in another program previously, because IPO will not take them straight off the streets. Also, they choose to be here, and wake up and 5 and do chores and eat rice and beans todos los dias...so obviously their lives before really were´t all that great? When I had to say why I was there, I said to learn. Andres asked if it was to learn spanish, and I answered si, pero tambien de todo (but also to learn everything).
so, in conclusion-ish...I simply adore the children in my house and there are others in otras casas who come and specifically find me and they are adorable and everyone at IPO is wonderful. how I fit into that equation, especially working things out with Sita, is yet to be determined. But I will keep trying and hopefully Valerie finds me a half-way decent companion and I can ask her to show me how this transportation thing works at least another one to two more times...and hopefully I will not always fear the weekends as a ´yikes how can I get out of their way?´ but instead more of a ¨I can go out tonight if I want to, but I certainly don´t need to¨ type thing.
haha lots of confusion on this end, but lots of laughing and smiling and half-way figuring spanish out and...
I hope that everything is going wonderfully in your life and I am positive that if you are reading this, I miss you incredibly large amounts :)

te amo

No comments:

Post a Comment