Thursday, May 27, 2010

Random (as always?)

this was typed on Friday, at IPO, and their entire office electricity kept going out. fail

Other random things:
Mom, this is going to be a shocker, but as of now,I do not want spaghetti when I come home. in fact, that Atkins thing sounds quite appealing after noodle soup and rice every.single.day. accompanied by who knows what else-sometimes veggie soup-sometimes eggs in green something...huh. but we have a cantelope sitting around I am extremly exited for whenever that is served.
it was actually served on friday...or maybe thursday...and it was heaven.

got my first sunburn of the season...whoops. But it is not completely horrible, so I shall simply tan beautifully :)

more of the boys are warming up to be, and we will tell chistes (jokes) or Luis Noe loves hugs all the time.

One of the boys who used to live in San Pedro, my house, has retrned after running away. He has a super sweet face but can fight as well as the rest of them. his face can melt...helado, though! hehe and he helps me out and yesterday we sneakily ate some eggs and ham that were given to our house.
also, on a Gaga shout out, his name is also Alajandro.

random dinner memory: so rice and beans are served every single day and Sita knows I hate beans (if Amanda could do it in the DR, I can live without them here!) and I have been stuck eating them twice accidentaly, I think, but wow. so it is a punishment for the boys to eat only beans for a meal, and one night thats what they all had to do, and Jose made some comment in passing about how he has to get used to beans because his family didnt have enough money to afford them. wow. owned, Laura. owned.

happy birthday to Carter, and happy graduation. I dont think anyone here has the same birthday, but a guy I was working with yesterday turned 16. close hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment